Our Cheddar is made by hand using time-honored traditional methods. This creates a hard, very creamy, cheese that is great mild or aged.
- Katahdin Cheddar – a sharp cheddar
- Penobscot Cheddar – a mild/medium cheddar (Bronze medal winner – 2008 and 2010 Big E Cheese Competition),
- Cheddar Cheese Curd –?squeaky and delicious, never made with preservatives.
- Occasionally, we also have an extra sharp Cheddar
Our version of the classic Monterey Jack cheese. This moderately firm cheese is mild and creamy. Below you’ll find our collection of plain and herb/spice inspired jack cheeses.
OUR JACK CHEESES
- Aroostook Jack – our plain jack (Bronze medal winner – 2010 and 2011 Big E Cheese Competition)
- Casco Bay Garlic
- Kennebec Dill (Bronze medal winner – 2008 and 2010 Big E Cheese Competition)
Mt. Kineo Caerphilly is based on the traditional Welsh cheese. It has a moist, slightly crumbly texture, creamy flavor with a hint of tanginess at the finish.
Glen Cove Gouda is made in form of a baby gouda, with a mild wonderfully creamy texture and flavor.? Made in 2 pound wheels and baby 2/3 lb wheels.
Our Cocoa-Rubbed Dry Jack is inspired by the famous cheese from Vella Cheese Company.